Thursday 11 June 2015

Latest Events at Sfera's

A lot has been happening at Sfera's...


In addition to some gorgeous weddings we have had here, we have also had a few Corporate Events in our Starlight Ballrooms!

GM Holden transformed our Starlight Ballroom into a car showroom recently. With 5 shiny new Sedan's displayed, there definitely was a new car smell to the room!













Mint room also became the presentation hub for delegates to learn all about the Holden models. 













We can accommodate to any Corporate function you have planned, call Jessica on 8397 8600 for a customised quote today! 



1 comment:

  1. How great!! It is such a wonderful place for my corporate holiday party. I would love to book this one. I wonder if it is available for 23rd of this month! Actually I am going to host a Christmas corporate party for my staff.

    ReplyDelete